Conditions of Use
Talking about our place
The time has arrived when we have to explain things about Catalonia, Caldes and our school. To do this you are going to work in groups of 4. Once you have your group, follow the steps below:
- Choose a topic
- Barcelona (modernism and Gaudi)
- Barcelona (Gothic, modern and other important artists -Miró, Picasso, etc)
- Catalan traditions and celebrations (typical food, castanyada, Sant Jordi, Nadal, etc)
- Caldes de Montbui (history, traditions and important monuments)
- INS Manolo Hugué and educational system
- Send a comment to this article with the members of your group and the topic you have chosen
- Look for information about your topic and photos to illustrate it
- Save your information in your word document.
- Display your information in a visual format like ppt, prezi, voicetrhead, etc.
- Rehearse to explain your project to the rest of the class and to the Dutch people!
Article posted December 2, 2011 at 02:45 AM •
comment (6) • Reads 785
Return to Blog List
The computer you are commenting from has an id number. It is 126.96.36.199!|
we are going to work about Barcelona: modernism and Gaudi
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 06:05 AM by
Anna, Xènia, Ester, Coral
Alba, Carlos, Guillem i Lydia we are going to talk about INS Manolo Hugue
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 05:59 AM by
We make Caldes de Montbui
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 05:55 AM by
L'Anna, la Xènia, La Coral i la Ester farem tradicions catalanes.
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 05:54 AM by
We are Sandra, Ari, Marina and Laura- Catalan tradicions and celebrationa
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 05:49 AM by
We going to work on Catalan traditions and celebrations, with: Helena, Anna, Ferran and Mar.
Comment Posted on December 2, 2011 at 05:48 AM by
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
Dolors Permanyer teaches English at INS Manolo Hugué. She likes her job very much and loves the smile in the face of her students. This is why she planned this project. Let's hope she and her students have a good time!
Latest 10 Comments: