Many people in the world have dogs, millions. You know the saying “man’s best friend." Yes, I'm one of the millions. I own a Shetland sheepdog, a sheltie. I wondered where they really originated, and just basic facts about them. I found out that they originated on the island of Shetland. Shetland is located off the coast of Scotland. In the 18th century Shetland sheepdog’s guarded sheep. One fact I found was Shetland sheepdog females grow for about 12-15 inches. Also sheltie’s are short dogs that have a soft, double layered coat that could have the colors black, sable, blue merel, white and tan. My dog molly is white and sable. I found this site and the information very interesting.

[LINK]

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 08:11 PM • comment (2) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

my favorite class is scince or p.e.
Posted December 10, 2011 at 08:40 AM by • CrazylazylaptopB
Hi my middle name is Nicole. I have 3 dogs and 2 of them are chihauhas ( I dont know how to spell that) I play with my dogs a lot. Nice work on your blog.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:17 AM by • cieram