We all know about Black Friday, this is the Friday after Thanksgiving, which marks the start of the Christmas season. Some of us love it and others hate it. I don’t care for it, but that’s just my personal opinion. I don’t like it because I hate to go shopping for long periods of time, I hate to wait in long lines, and I hate getting up before the sun on my days off from school. Another thing that I hate about Black Friday is people’s actions. People pepper spray each other, shoot guns, and attack each other over “great deals.” For example I was watching the news on Friday and even they called it a “black and blue” Friday, which says it all. What made me even more disappointed was the fact that people were attacking a little kid over video games and toys. One guy was accused of shoplifting, but the truth was that he was just putting a video game in his waste band to prevent his child from getting attacked, by the other crazy shoppers. I just think Black Friday is so crazy. Christmas is the season for giving and spending time with family and friends. It’s a time of year that we should treat one another with kindness, not be mean and rude for a 50 inch flat screen television on sale for $200.00, for the first 30 shoppers in the store. What do you think?
Article posted December 1, 2011 at 06:47 PM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List