The neighbor across from my street goes way too far in holidays. For example, he puts about 20 to 30 pumpkins out on his lawn for Halloween. These pumpkins are hand carved by him and light up; they blink according to the music playing. Usually, he does the same thing for Christmas. He about has 20 trees, stars all across his windows, and lights everywhere, and a sign saying, “Tune to this station for Music”. This holiday season, he connected all the houses on the street into one light show. All the houses blink according to the music. This is really cool but yet it’s tiring when you’re trying to sleep and you see blinking lights through your blinds. Therefore, I will take advantage of this moment and start a hot chocolate and coffee stand outside.

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 06:41 PM • comment • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List