Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J teacher: Derek Milloy

Terry Fox Beacame Successfull of many people (like Kids who has cancer, family, friends etc.). Doug helped Terry While running by giving him water (for every 1 mile), cooking him breakfast, lunch, dinner and even helping him to call the press. His mom and dad also helped him because even though they know he had cancer they let him do the MoH.
MoH means Marathon of Hope it is for all the people who had cancer.Thats why terry fox did the run.

Success looks like me if I achieve my goals (in school, home or anywhere). Some of my goals are finishing my studies, get a good job and helping others (like helping them in their studies),

Terry Fox's MoH helped me because he told me to never give up on something you want to do and achieve. Like in school when you have a test and you don't know the answer you should never give-up. And even maybe in a sport and your exhausted you should never quit or give up.

I will seek success using what i learned from the MoH and use it for the things that I do. The MoH told me that I should not quit from everything that I do right and just believe in myself.
Article posted December 1, 2011 at 06:40 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

I like reading Harry Potter books, playing basketball, video games, etc.. I also like making people laugh beacause it fills my bucket and my friends bucket.