After Panina fell in the hole and realized she was in some fantasy world she thought that maybe she was just hallucinating about this fantasy world. Eventually after she figured out she wasn't hallucinating she stood up and tried to keep her balance but it seemed like in this other world she was just not able to keep her balance. When she couldn't keep her balance she just decided that instead of trying to walk in this fantasy land that she should just crawl instead. After she decided to start crawling she said to herself that it would be a good idea to see if she could find anybody in this fantasy. When she was exploring this land she started to see tiny footprints on the ground so she decided to follow them and see where they led to. When she came to the end of the footprints there was a tiny house. She decide to knock on it. When she knocked on she heard a tiny voice say, "Hold on I'm coming". When the door was answered she saw a....

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 04:58 PM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List