Welcome to DEIDRAS BLOG-

Microscopes are fun!
Well if the you are using the microscope I can tell how much it's magnified by the lens objective. It says how much it is magnified on there. When I look for something under e microscope I put it under and I adjust the corse focus first, then once I have that looking pretty good then I adjust the fine focus. The fine focus takes the longest to adjust but it always turns out working out. A dry mount is when the object you are looking at is dry and a wet mount is when the object you are looking at is wet. The field of vision is what you see in the microscope. Some times the field of vision is bigger then other times depending on how much magnification you are using. Focal plane is when you focus on one pSart of an object. The two different microscopes we use have two different ways you move the microscope slides to see the object correctly. On the normal microscope you move left to go right, up to go down kind of thing and everything is upside down. If you are using the digital microscope everything is normal. Right to go right, up to go up. Microscopes are very fun to use! Do you enjoy them??
Article posted December 1, 2011 at 02:01 PM • comment • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List