Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by MH

Linn Yang

By: NK7

These are the ways that Linn Yang, the girl who spelled freedom, changed as a character. Linn started as a girl who trusted only her family. She was very closed off from the world. For example, she stole food from the guards at the refugee camp, along with her mother. She lost the ring she had because of it. Linn never saw any of the modern things we have today. She ha only seen the food truck, and that was when it came to feed everyone. When Linn came to the Thrashes, she didn’t expect them to be kind to her or her family. But as the story progressed, you could slowly see that she was warming up to them. In the end, it shows that she has a lot of friends and is a more confident girl. And that is how she spelled freedom for everyone who went through hard times.

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 09:45 AM • comment (4) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I think that this was very well written and expressed Lin Yang perfectly! Well done!
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:08 AM by • TW7
Great job, NK7! I think you just made the movie sound even more interesting!
Posted January 6, 2012 at 07:43 PM by • EC7
It was great. You are right she did change in all those ways. The only problem was that the font and coloring made it kind of hard to understand and read. Other then that great job.
Posted December 1, 2011 at 01:24 PM by • MM7