The Girl Who Spelled Freedom Para.

In The Girl Who Spelled Freedom, Linn Yang overcomes a great challenge. Linn Yang is a little girl who has come from Cambodia with her family of 7 (including Linn). The Thrash’s decide to take in and care for this family of 7. Even though no one in the Yang family speaks English, Linn and her siblings go to elementary school. After 4 years, Linn is able to speak English so fluently; she competes in a county spelling bee…and wins! In the end, Linn and her family get settled in their new home, and are so grateful for the Thrash family.

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 09:45 AM • comment (2) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

I think it is a very god paragraph that tells the story very well. I think you should write a little bit more about Thrash family, but otherwise it was a very nice!
Posted January 13, 2012 at 09:14 AM by • TW7
This is a good paragraph BR. It has amazing detail and you completely told the story. I think you should add a little bit more about the Thrash family
Posted December 1, 2011 at 09:57 AM by • PM7