Create your own Animation-

by teacher: Julie Donegani

Character Qualities Of Squirrel

At the beginning of the book Squirrel is shy because she always followed her brother Bone. Later she is a dog that is brave because she fought the wild dogs even though she was injured and her skull was smashed on the pavement. Squirrel is also caring and we know this because she cares for her friend Moon by hunting for food for her, and she touches her nose to Moon’s nose. We feel that this book is an awesome book! You should read it too!

By Animorphs, Kitten, and Soccerman

Article posted December 1, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Hi Animorphs,
How are you? I really enjoyed reading your letter!!! Thank you so much, you filled my bucket that day. How did your Christmas party go? I hope you had fun. You asked me if I like Christmas and I wanted to tell you I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It is my favourite time of year. I love going for walks and looking at all of the Christmas lights. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, I'm sure I'll see you in the hallways at school. Talk to you soon!
Posted December 8, 2011 at 08:52 AM by • Koala