Nicki's News-

Seventh Grade 05/16/12
Internation Towne! 05/10/12
World History Fair 05/02/12
Seedfolks 05/01/12
My Project 04/19/12
Sports 04/09/12
Chicken Wings 04/02/12
I Wish... 03/19/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Theodore Roosevelt 03/02/12

Free Blog!!!
Amele was a troublesome person. He was practically nocturnal, ate all of his meals about two hours late, and cooked all of it in a microwave. Most people thought he wasn't good at anything. He wasn't physically fit, and didn't excel in any academic subjects. The ONE thing he truly enjoyed and was good at was making puzzles. Yes, and as you may have guessed, he was REALLY good at puzzles. As in solves-a-2,000-piece-puzzle-in-three-hours kind of good. And now, after 19 years of practice, he has achieved his ultimate goal: an invitation to the international puzzle-making championships.

This was just an idea I had for a humorous comedy about... well... puzzle-making! I got the idea from my big sister, who is quite the puzzle-making type. (She isn't nocturnal, though...)

I am very sporty, and my favorite subject is math. I love animals, I have dog, Molly, and a fish, Rusty.