Copyright (c) 2014 by Adam C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Adam C -- Blogmeister

About me-

by Adam C teacher: Melanie Transue

November Freewrite
Thanksgiving! The best meal of the year. What comes to mind when you think of Thanksgiving? When I think of thanksgiving turkey, a big feast, and pies comes to mind.

I love thanksgiving because I love food. We always get a big turkey and a lot of food. On Thanksgiving I always eat as much as I can because the food is always so delicious. My favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving is the cranberry sauce. I always eat turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, applesauce, cranberry sauce, with gravy poured over all of it. After we eat the meal then we get pie. I love eating pie and covering it with whip cream.

I always watch the football games that are on TV. I also play an annual turkey bowl game with everybody else that is there. We have a football that is dedicated to the turkey bowl. The thing that I like most about thanksgiving is the food.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 08:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 57 • see all articles