All About Me

Always Remember
What do you do with your mistakes? Do you just forget them and put them behind you? No, you remember your mistakes so you don’t make the same one. Everyone does. If you forget your mistakes, you’ll make the same mistake over and over again. That’s why it’s always important to remember your mistakes. So you don’t always make the same. We, as Americans will always remember some mistakes we have made as a country.

That was the first paragraph of my Always Remember paper. How do you think of it? Comment and tell me.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.