The Girl Who Spelled Freedom Review

The Girl Who Spelled Freedom

Oh my goodness what is happening are they okay?! I just saw a great movie called, The Girl Who Spelled Freedom. In this movie there were a lot of different changes in the characters I saw a lot of changes in Linn Yang. The background of this movie is, a Cambodian family that were slaves and are now refugees are going to America to be helped, and they fly to Chattanooga, Tennessee. In America the Thrash family which will be watching the Cambodian family and they have to adjust to their new life. What I saw with Linn Yang was that she was very smart and talented. In one scene George the dad of the Thrash family is explaining how to work things and is counting and Linn teaches him how to say it in Khmer. I also saw how when Linn went to school she was picking up on the new school life and adjusting fast. One last thing I saw was that she spelled really well and one the Spelling Bee. I think this was a awesome movie and very enjoyable.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I like your comment very much! This described the movie to me very well. I think that you need to work on your grammar, though.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 07:00 AM by • ATB 6