The Girl Who Spelled Freedom

In the movie, The Girl Who Spelled Freedom, Linn Yang goes through many hard times and troubles. Back in Cambodia every day she had the constant fear of being killed. When she came to the U.S she had to get over that fear of being killed because in the U.S. she is free. Also, when she came to the U.S she didn’t know a word of English but during the movie she started leaning English with the help of teachers. Eventually she was able to win the Chattanooga Spelling Bee. Throughout the movie Linn came from a country where people were being killed and came to America where Prissy and George helped her through her troubles and gave her free life. This story is very inspiring because it shows that nothing is impossible.
Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:46 PM • comment (1) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

This is a great blog post and I really enjoyed. I could not find any grammar errors. Nice job!
Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:04 PM by • JO