Copyright (c) 2014 by FR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FR -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by FR

Character: Laura Thrash

In the movie “ The girl who spelled freedom” the daughter’s name is Laura. Her parents adopt a Cambodian family of 6. Laura feels great about adopting the family. When the family comes it is hard because they don’t know English. When Laura’s mom gives all her time and effort to the family Laura is upset. Laura feels like her mom is leaving her behind. Laura is jealous of the family. Then she realizes her selfishness and is truly sorry. Then she is very happy for the family and helps out as much as she can. This was a great movie and the theme is overcoming obstacles.   

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:39 PM • comment (2) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Good job! You did a good job of explaining the story and how she changed
Posted December 7, 2011 at 12:08 PM by • CB6
This was a really good paragraph because you used a lot of details. You only need a better opening sentence because it wasn't attention-grabbing.
Posted December 1, 2011 at 09:55 AM by • LS7