~The Girl Who Spelled Freedom~

Throughout this movie many people have changed. One of the ones that stood out to me is Prissy Thrash. In the beginning, Prissy didn’t want the Yann’s to stay with them because she didn’t want to get sick. She didn’t want to feed them because it would take more work than usual. When she saw how George worked with the kids and then tried to learn English, she realized she really did like them. Toward the end Prissy really had feelings for the Yang’s especially Linn Yang. I think Linn would defiantly be my favorite out of the Yang’s. She tried her hardest to learn the American language and ways. Prissy was very patient and loving. See how she changed?

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 01:36 PM • comment (3) • Reads 231 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I think that you were right about Prissy. I think your paragraph could have flowed easier.
Posted December 12, 2011 at 10:01 AM by • JJ7
I really liked what you were saying! I think you could have reworded the paragraph to make it flow easier.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 06:48 PM by • RW7
I liked your ideas, but I was kind of random and choppy in parts. I agree that Prissy changed the most too!
Posted December 6, 2011 at 07:55 PM by • KA