MY Blog not yours-

The F-22
Well I guess I’ll write about the F-22 Raptor. It’s one of my favorite planes and It’s also the military’s best plane. When the Air Force demanded a new fighter they had some requirements that had to be met. The F-22 meets all of the expectations: It can go mach 1 without afterburner. It is undetectable with radar. It includes thrust vectoring. And It holds enough fuel for a very long flight. The only issue with the F-22 is that it costs a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot. A single F-22 costs 150 million US dollars. None the less the F-22 is the only 5th generation fighter in existence and I think it will stay that way for a long time.
Article posted November 29, 2011 at 10:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

dude thanks for commenting on my blog love you page radical
Posted December 12, 2011 at 07:24 PM by • Made Man
A couple of things. First, what is thrust vectoring? Second, what does it mean that it is 5th generation? Finally, I thought they retired the F-22 becuase it cost too much.
Posted December 9, 2011 at 06:55 PM by • MattA

I'm Awesome.