-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Good or Bad?????????????
I think that the relationship between the Indians and the Franciscans bad is a thing because they brought diseases, you might argue that they brought tools for farming and horses and clothing.Those are all good things but the good things wouldn't matter because they would be dead from the disease.Also because it was forced labor. The good things might be helpful but you are forced.SO its not so good after all.
Article posted November 29, 2011 at 03:46 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

That was intresting.In a good way.GOOD JOB
Posted December 2, 2011 at 08:33 PM by • Audrey Hepburn