Copyright (c) 2014 by Rye 7th Team Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rye 7th Team -- Blogmeister

Rye JH - 7th Grade Team-

7th Grade Team

Discover what's happening in the 7th grade classes at Rye Jr. High (A Middle School) in Rye, NH, US.

by Rye 7th Team

Rye Jr. High School
Ms. Adams' Science Blog
RJH 7th Team Web Page

The battle that I researched for my Prezi was the Battle of Marathon. My group divided the work between us, and I was responsible for the Cause. The person in my group who was doing effect and I worked together to find the cause and effects together, and we presented out part together also. I used the social studies textbook, called Human Heritage, A world History, for my resource.
Article posted November 29, 2011 at 09:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

that is cool. my group and I did the battle of marathon too.
Posted December 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM by • student TJCA

Current Class
Past Class

--- Moon Phase Badge___

CURRENT MOON
-- EarthCast 2014 badge3042c1a2778dc5c7e5401bf2732221ecff2da72d Earthcast11 Badge ----