Copyright (c) 2014 by RH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RH -- Blogmeister

5C (2013-2014)

by RH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

The Raptor Roller Coaster

The Raptor Roller Coaster

I was in Italy. I was in Gardaland. It was summer and Gardaland was a really colorful place. There were so many different colors all over the place. For example….blue, green, yellow, pink, fuchsia pink, aqua blue, orange, purple, red, and much, much more. I was amazed.

My dad, my brother, Ramsey and I were waiting in line of the Raptor Roller Coaster. My mom was waiting outside because she does not like high roller coasters. It was our turn to ride the Raptor roller coaster with other people. We went to our seats of the roller coaster. I was sitting next to my dad, and  my brother Ramsey was sitting behind us with another person. We fastened our seatbelts. “Are you ready?” My dad asked, “I am,” I answered bravely. “Three...! Two....! One...!” A voice called from the microphone. After the voice, it instantly went like lightening! We went up and up. Suddenly, we raced down the hill. “AAAAAhhhh!!!!” We all screamed except for my brother, Ramsey. We twirled into a circle. We went zig and zag. It was like riding on a dragon’s back! The ride was done. “Wow!” I cried.

“That was amazing!” I shouted with happiness. My mom asked, “Was it?” I replied, “it was fantastic!” It was the best roller coaster I ever rode! I thought.

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM • comment (5) • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

I've been on a roller coaster and I enjoyed it
Posted March 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM by • AH
Your story was very nice and it kind of reminds me of when I went in a Raptor Roller coaster. You are the best writer ever and the best friend ever. Keep up the good work.
Posted December 3, 2011 at 05:26 AM by • SA
My talented writer, I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your first published work!!! I know many more will follow.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 01:52 PM by • nermine
nice work reem
Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:03 AM by • JM
I can't beleive how strong is your memory and your attention to details!!!
Dad.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 01:16 AM by • Rudy