In my life I am so blessed. Although I can’t count all the blessings bestowed upon me, I have a few favorites. I can’t thank anyone or anything enough for these things. My family is definitely one of them. They have always been by my side to help me out. My sister has influenced me in so many ways. My parents have led me in the right direction for as long as I can remember.  I am also thankful for the sports I play. They give me a chance to express any feelings I have. Plus, sports can keep me in shape. This helps me in my everyday life. Finally, I am thankful for my church. It gives me a chance to learn more about myself. Plus, I learn so much about how my God helps me and how he blesses me in everyday life. My church gives me a chance to learn, reflect, and be myself. I cannot comprehend how much I am blessed and I cannot give enough appreciation and thanks for all of it.