Anna's Blog:o)-

My book is Guns for General Washington. So far, this book is about a boy named Will Knox who is a soldier in the army. He and his brother have to go to Fort Ticonderoga and get guns for General Washington's troops. But soon the British might attack Boston, so they have to get the guns there fast. My favorite character in the book is Henry Knox because he is really brave to come up with a really dangerous plan. I liked when they got to the fort to get the weapons because it made me feel happy that they got there. I didn't like the beginning because you didn't know who the main character was. You might read this book if you like to read about history and wars.

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 05:36 PM • comment (3) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I love your national Geographic widget :)
Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:27 AM by • Ellen
Hi Anna!!! My name is Hailey and im from Mr.McCartney's at Washington Elementry in Minnesota. I LOVE your blog. It is so... cool. I hope you think my blog is cool.
Posted December 6, 2011 at 12:39 PM by • CH
Hi!
I Like it!
you are awesome!
Great!
Funny!
Caring
Tall!
Rich!
Cheerful!
Dreamer!
Smart!
Good Singer!!!!!!!
Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:32 AM by • Madison B

http://www.widgipedia.com/widgets/OT1/iDraw_13181.widget Hi I'm Anna. I love to sing, dance, an act. I am the youngest of 4. My oldest brother is at NC State. I like to compete in dance competitions and watch T.V. I also like to read.