E`s place-

So far, Hope`s Crossing is about Hope`s house getting burnt down during war.  But wait, it gets worse a man named Mr. Thomas (a british man) leaves her family out in the cold but kidnaps her.  When they get to his house Elspeth, Mr. Thomas`s wife treats Hope as a servant.  Elspeth kicks pinches and slaps Hope and Mother Thomas.  Mother Thomas is Mr. Thomas`s mother.  Luckily, even though they are enemys in the war Mother Thomas has a kind heart and helps Hope escape.  They find a friend to help them get to New York by boat.  Soon they find Mrs. Doyle`s hotel. But Mother Thomas catches the chicken pox and Mrs. Doyle kicks them out to Mrs.  Willow`s place.  Dr. Jordan says that Mrs. Willow will take care of them. Sadly that is as far as I could read.

My name is Emily. I have two dogs. One is a shitzu named Zoey she is a four year old female. And the other is a Cairn Terrior named Max he is a two year old male. I also have one male betta fish. We are also going to get some chickens soon. The last and final animal I have is my little brother named Nolan he is a eight year old male. When I grow up I would like to be a domestic veternarian not a farm one. The reason why I want to be a DOMESTIC veternarian is becuase I love dogs. So hopefully I won`t have to deal with the cats a lot. Not that I don`t like cats it`s just that I have never had one before so I don`t know how to care of them. Also, when I grow up I`m gonna have two dogs, I`m not sure what kind yet, and two to three kids. If I have three I want two girls and one boy. If I have two kids I want one boy and one girl. I love the sport soccer and I also do tae kwon do, and teach these cute 6 year old kids. That is ME and what i am going to do when I grow up!