Copyright (c) 2014 by pinkzebra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
pinkzebra -- Blogmeister

Grade 6F

by pinkzebra

teacher: Angela Ellis

My Beast

My creature is a small, sharp toothed, horned, colourful creature that is sadly nameless. His kind is gentle, nice but they are awfully ugly. When someone sees them they run away in fright that makes the Babooses very angry and hurt. Why are they never seen? They hid in the depths of a dark big cave hoping not to be seen. Long ago the Baboose was a kind and loved attention from all the other animals, which is until mankind came and screamed and ran away because of what he had seen. The scream scared them so they wished never to be seen again. Babooses eat all the rocks that are in the depths of the caves. They hope never to see they re enemies once in a while they would have a parade just for fun. So now you know if you see a Baboose never to scream.

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List