Copyright (c) 2014 by LK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LK -- Blogmeister

4B

by LK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

When I Went to Dubai

I went home from school and I ate lunch. Then we got the plane ticket and we went to the airport. The man checked our passport and then he said, “OK, you can go,” and we went to the plane.

We sat down in our seats and I said, “How many hours does it take?” and Mom said, “three hours.” Then I played on the Ipad, then I asked again, “in how many more hours, will we reach Dubai?”  Mom said, “Not hours, but minutes.” “How many more minutes?” I said.  She said, “ten minutes are left.” I said, “Yay!!” Then she said to me, “play on the Ipad and I said, “it doesn’t have any battery left. We need to charge it and she said, “then play on the Iphone, so I took it out of my bag and I played on it for five minutes and then I put it in my backpack and I colored in  my coloring book. Mom said that I am an artist and I said, “why am I an artist?” and she said, “because you color so neat!”

The play finally landed and I felt so happy to be in Dubai!

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM • comment (7) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

I like your story a lot, and you are really a great artist. I like when you said to your mom how many minutes to Dubai.
Posted January 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM by • SA
LK, I really like your story and you are a wonderful writer and you are a wonderful friend.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 01:21 AM by • SA
Lana, your such a great writer and you are the best friend I've ever had.
Keep on the good work.
Love, SA
Posted December 3, 2011 at 05:05 AM by • SA
I like your story!
Posted December 3, 2011 at 01:31 AM by • GE
I love your story so much.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM by • KB
Lovely story Lana, I loved it. Very well written....., way to go.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 08:42 AM by • WK & RK
I hope you had fun LK.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:02 AM by • MB