Copyright (c) 2014 by AH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AH -- Blogmeister

Butterfly Seal

5A (2013-2014)

by AH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

When I Was Playing Soccer

I like to play sports. My mom said, “Let’s go play soccer.” I said, “I want to play soccer with my brothers", so she took me and my brother at 4:00 to play soccer. We divided ourselves. We were an odd number, so my big brother was  alone and my brother and I played. My big brother is 20 years old and my other brother is 12.

We started playing on the big, green soccer field. Smash! My brother fell. “Ouch!” he said. I thought he is going to be ok, so I kicked the ball to my other brother and he scored! I was excited when he scored and I gave him a high five.  My other brother said we were better than him at soccer so we raced because we wanted to play something else. My 12 year old brother won. We also played tag.

We went home so I told my cousins, “We scored!” I ate, crunch, crunch!

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 07:07 AM • comment (3) • Reads 159 • Return to Blog List

wow i love your writing and drawing!
Posted January 27, 2012 at 03:13 AM by • LC
I love your writing and drawing.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 01:14 AM by • AH
I love your writing and drawing.