Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

Pleaseee pick MEE!

Helloooo! over here!

Will and Jim are best friends but when the carnival comes to town Jim is very excited about it and wants to know more about it but Will on the other hand is more nervous than excited about it.  Why do you think that Jim and Will have different emotions about the carnival?

Article posted November 25, 2011 at 07:01 PM • comment (2) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I think Jim is excited about the carnival because he's kind of considered as a "bad boy". This carnival was evil when at the beinging of the story The Lighting Rod Salesmen thought he was evil because of his black hair and being born on Halloween. Will on the other hand isn't excited. They are complete oppistes of each other which would possibly make them have different emotions
Posted December 14, 2011 at 08:49 AM by • Jessica A
Jim I believe has a tendency to do maybe the wrong things and be attracted to the wrong things, Mr. Halloway even compares him to 'bramble hair and itchweed', both are negative things, also leading one to believe that that is what Jim is attracted to, bad things. So he might have different feelings from the carnival than Will because of how much of polar opposites the boys are. Will is known to be the epitome of good while Jim is sort of a ruffian, and is therefore mesmerized by the carnival and it's fear invoking qualities.
Posted December 7, 2011 at 06:55 PM by • Keeley C