I’m glad for MULTIPLE things, but I guess 3 things I’m grateful for are…hmm, it’s sort of hard to pick actually… my family, my religion, and that I live in such a wonderful state.
First, I’m thankful that my family is very loving, and they aren’t very strict, and they know how to raise children right. I also love my puppy! I guess I’m happy I have siblings, and good parents, because they try to do what’s right for me, and they’re good people.
Secondly, I’m happy for my religion, because Jesus saved us, and God watches over us and keeps us safe, and He helps us when we need it.
Thirdly, I think this is the best place we’ve lived yet, because we have a wonderful house, a wonderful church, wonderful friends, a good neighborhood, and a WONDERFUL school! This is the best school I’ve been in yet, and it’s such a wonderful place to live because I FINALLY get my own room!!! It’s also really pretty here, and if we could stay, I would, but unfortunately, next summer we’re moving to Ohio. I’M GONNA MISS THIS PLACE=http:// )”: