Copyright (c) 2014 by Rufaro Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rufaro -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]-

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Rufaro teacher: Bright Sparks

Book Report

BOOK REPORT

RATSO

BY LORRAINE ORMAN 

Chapters: 11

Print: medium

Pictures: yes

Genre: Narrative

Another book by this author: Fish Tale

About the book

At the beginning of the story there was a boy named Steven. One day at school his friend came with a rat. Everyone went to see it. All the girls screamed.

Steven's friend said his rat needed a home because he was moving. Everyone wanted to have it, but they had to ask their parents first. Steven's friend said it needed to go home today. So Steven took it home. Steven was worried about what his mother was going  to say. When he got home and showed his mum, she told him to take it back.

What is Steven going to do?
Read the book to find out.

Article posted November 23, 2011 at 05:19 PM • comment (11) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Hey Rufaro, Guess where i am!!! I'M IN AUSSIE!!!! Our family moved here about a month or two ago. I live in Sydney, where do you live again???
Posted September 6, 2013 at 08:40 PM by • Iris
Hey Rufaro, I'm really missing you, great book report I hope we can stay in touch still. Do you miss NZ? Do you have cool friends? Is your school work hard? Well hope we get to see you soon.
Posted November 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM by • Rissy
Hi Rufaro love the report on the book. I really miss you and now we are even further apart because I moved down south. I know we'll communicate some how.

See ya.
Posted November 11, 2012 at 09:31 PM by • Janelle
Hi Rufaro I hope you are having a great time in Australia and this sounds like a really good book.I will read it when I find it^_^. I really miss you and Tadiwa. Hope I hear from you soon!:)
Posted October 29, 2012 at 01:43 AM by • Paige
Hi Rufaro! I hope you and Tadiwa are having a great time! Great book report on RATSO the book! I might read it if i can find it! I wonder how stevens mum will react? Or will Steven keep it a secret? But still, really great! I hope the class hears something about you and Tadiwa! From: Dominique
Posted September 20, 2012 at 03:04 AM by • Dominique
Hi buddy I love your blog it looks so bright and colourful. Have you made some new friend? Is your school cool and big? Oh yeah Paige is here. I really miss you and same with my sister. I love that story it is so cool. You sould comment me on my blog and we could stay in touch don't you think? Well I think. Do you want to come back to New Zealand? I hope I see you again. When you are older do you want to come back? Is it hot over there? I wish I could go and see you. Say hi to your sister for meand my sister. She sure misses her. I better go. I will miss you. Heaps of hugs. Bye catch you latter. :) :) :)
Posted September 16, 2012 at 02:19 AM by • Jaydee
Hi Rufaro, How have you been? I really hope you're enjoying it over there in Australia. I really miss you. Bye.
Posted May 22, 2012 at 06:17 PM by • Carly
Hi Rufaro great book report. Could you also tell me and my friends your phone number so we can phone you.
Posted May 22, 2012 at 06:16 PM by • Janelle
Hi Rufaro I miss you heaps. Heaps of hugs. Jaydee
Posted May 21, 2012 at 06:24 PM by • Jaydee
Hi Rufaro,
It was just wonderful hearing from you. We are about to start term 2 and I can't help missing you as I plan work for the group that you use to be in. I hope you and Tadiwa are enjoying your new school. I have left your blog on our class page so you can easily communicate with us. Just publish it as an article or write notes to those you want to on their blog. Keep a look out this week and I will give your friends time to add a comment so they can talk to you. Have you got holidays now too? The weather has been so amazing for us these holidays... I could stay on holiday! My boys did heaps of surfing and I enjoyed the beach.
You are greatly missed but we are sure your new school will just love having you there and I pray you are all settled and making lots of new friends.
God bless you and your family
Lots of Love
Mrs Dunn
Posted April 21, 2012 at 08:57 PM by • Teresa Dunn
What's that gap for?
Posted February 27, 2012 at 05:02 PM by • Janelle