Conditions of Use
I'M THANKFUL FOR...
I’m thankful for…
• The magical smell of the farm on thanksgiving.
• The whole family gathered around the dining room table playing cards.
• The smell of my dad’s bread when I wake up in the morning.
• The barn cats all nestled up in the barn at the farm.
• Apple, Banana, and tugboat my favorite cows in the world.
• My friends who laugh at my jokes.
• My mom who reads to us every night.
• Those few seconds when you’re sledding and you feel like you’re flying.
• My grandma Margret bars that melt in your hand right before you can eat them.
• My cats you are constantly thinking of ways to make us laugh.
• Our lake that is so cold its perfect for dunking contests.
• My little brother who is constantly making jokes I don’t understand.
• The grandfather clock in Maine that whenever it chimes the hour it wakes you up but you love it anyway.
• Hot chocolate and a movie on a cold winter night.
• The beach’s in Maine were everyone thinks were polar bears to go in the water but it’s a lot warmer then lake superior.
• The warm summer nights where you stay out late and roast marshmallows over the fire pit.
Article posted November 22, 2011 at 09:59 AM •
comment • Reads 133
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
My name is Abbie. I like to read and write. I have 2 cats and chickens! I enjoy swimming and playing soccer and down hill skiing.