Copyright (c) 2014 by MAS 5B 2011 - 2012 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

MAS 5th Grade 2012

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by MAS 5B 2011 - 2012

Send a file
Research Links
Other Classes to Comment To
5th Grade Links
More News
CNN Student News
ReadingPlus
Digital Locker
Down The Hall
Arcademics
Leveling Books

My First Baseball Game I Went To
My First Baseball Game I Went To

In 2008, my mom got tickets to the Yankee game. I was the really happy. Now let me tell you the rest of it.

“I can’t even believe that I’m here! Uncle Carlos, your're being so slow. I want to see the whole Yankee Stadium,” I said.

My brother ran to catch up with me. We could see the whole stadium. It was humongous. I couldn’t even wait to get to see what was in the inside. Do you know what’s inside?

My brother, my cousin, my uncle and I went inside the Yankee Stadium. There were so many things inside. There was pizza, nachos, candy, Taco Bell, Burger King, and much more. We only bought nachos because they were so delicious.

At the baseball field they started singing The Spangled Banner. They told us to clap and to yell "yippy" on the big screen in the Yankee Stadium. It was lots of fun until I fell asleep during the game.

When I woke up they had LOST, but going to the stadium made me really happy. I got to see so many famous people out there on the field with their bats in their hands. I can’t wait to go again some day.
Article posted November 22, 2011 at 09:26 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

111111111111,
We have enjoyed your story, My First Baseball Game I Went To. We here at Yankee Stadium are thrilled you and your family chose our stadium and the best team in the World, The New York Yankees, to make such an important memory. We too believe we have the best food in America as well. We're sorry the Yankees lost that day but are so glad you had a winning day!
Take care,
Yankee Stadium
Posted November 24, 2011 at 08:27 AM by • Yankee Stadium

Class of 2012

This is the webpage for Mr. Brune's 2011 - 2012 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY.

Contact us by leaving a comment at the bottom of the "Welcome" article to the left.

~ Mr. Brune

The views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

The last 10 books we've read:

Kendra Kandlestar And the Box of Whispers
5 of 5 stars
This is an AMAZING book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See You Soon, Samantha
5 of 5 stars
i love this book it has details and you can vizualize
Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man
5 of 5 stars
I loved this book so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~pbandj23~
The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at School
3 of 5 stars
this book was ok!!!!!!!!!!!!
-basketballgirl-
The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall
5 of 5 stars
This book was really good and it will keep you wondering.
This Big Sky
2 of 5 stars
this book wasn't great,I don't like poetry very much!

Horsebackrider1
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever
5 of 5 stars
best of the seirs so far!

-sinisterbunny
Blubber
4 of 5 stars
ok i guess

goodreads.com

Go HERE to see ALL the books we’ve read so far this year! .