Copyright (c) 2014 by HorseBackRider1 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HorseBackRider1 -- Blogmeister

HorseBackRider1-

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by HorseBackRider1 teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

Black Out!
BLACK OUT!

Have you ever gone two whole days without power?! I have, and you might think it's not that good. But it turned out to be awesome for our family!

It was raining really hard that night so me, my brothers, and my cousins, Brigitte and Daniel, were playing a video game. Daniel was 10 years old and Brigitte 9 years old. I loved them!

Suddenly “chchchc”the power went out!

We couldn’t see anything. “Hey, who turned off the lights!?”

We went down stairs slowly because we couldn’t see.

Boom! Bow! Boom! went my brother rolling down the stairs! We were all laughing and so was he.

I yelled, “Mom! We need a candle or else we are going to fall just like Anthony did!”

“Hey!” said Anthony, my brother.

We went downstairs with our own parents! We were hungry! We ate crunchy tacos with extra cheese, and we drank sour lemonade!

”Mmmmm” we all said.

M cousins had to sleep over with us that day.

The next day we tried turning the lights on but they wouldn’t work.

”Mom, when are the lights coming back on!” I said.

When it was night time we were bored. We couldn’t play our video game or watch TV! Then my dad got an idea and got a flashlight that changes into many different colors! And he put music on his iphone and we all started partying!

After we partied we never remembered the video game again. It was awesome! It wasn’t so bad after all!
Article posted November 22, 2011 at 09:04 AM • comment • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List