Copyright (c) 2014 by AdamRDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AdamRDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AdamRDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

Most panthers live in jungles of South and Central America. A panther’s food web includes pigs, plants, sun, tiger and human. Plants need sun to grow. Pigs and humans eat plants. Panthers can kill humans and pigs. Tigers can kill panthers, humans and pigs. The reason that there are no longer panthers on long island is because the panthers used to kill the humans so to protect themselves, humans started killing panthers. Now humans can live in forests and camp there. The effect of no panthers is on animals that eat panthers, such as a tigers. Tigers might get instinct because they won’t have food to grow and live. Tigers will not become instinct if panthers are still around.

By Siva