Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!-

SMARTVILLE 11/04/11
smarts 10/21/11
Lou-is-i-ana 10/16/11
book 09/25/11
What Is Your Favorite? 09/12/11
All about me!!!! 09/12/11

I think I would really like to go to that school and it looked like the kids who go there realy love it. my favorite part about that school is how the kids can act like they are adults and take cooking and act like they work at a bank. also i really liked how kids can show what they can do best in a showcasing at the end of  the year. I think how they make the pre and post test is pretty cool because they make each test so that each kid can really practice there own smart. I think enota is a really cool school.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 02:10 PM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Sorry click this one
Posted December 6, 2011 at 04:48 PM by • KD
HI i am kd, click my name to start blogging with WP a girl in my class.
Posted December 6, 2011 at 04:45 PM by • KD

One of my favorite things are horses. I have a kitten named Kit-Kat. He's one of my favorite pets in the house. What is your favorite pet you own?