Copyright (c) 2014 by Julie K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julie K -- Blogmeister

by Julie K teacher: Melanie Transue

And the Countdown Begins, (:

December Freewrite:

How many days until Christmas? How many hours until Christmas? How many minutes until Christmas? The countdown to Christmas begins!(: There’s thirty-nine days, ten hours, and fifty-four minutes as of this time right now until Christmas! Have you ever had the butterfly jitters the night before Christmas because you’re so overly excited for the next day? I can say that I have. I never sleep on Christmas Eve.

All the excitement, curiosity, and enjoyment of what you’re going to get the next day. Then you begin staring at the clock. The times just barely ticking by. Then all of a sudden you realize you’ve fallen asleep. You wake up check the time; then go and wake everyone your house up. Then before you almost go crazy, you FINALLY get to open your presents. After present time comes, it’s time to go play in the snow. Oh how I can’t wait for Christmas.(:

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM • comment (3) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

Hey Jules! Your blog really expresses how excited you are about Christmas. I can't sleep on Christmas Eve either!
Posted January 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM by • Linsey D
This is a good blog it shows how much you are exiceted about Christmas and I can't sleep on Christmas Eve either. Have a Great Christmas Julie:)
Posted December 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM by • Celia D
Nice blog Julie :) I remember when I was little, I used to get really excited for christmas and such, but as I grow older it all seems much less exciting, it doesn't affect me like it used to. Christmas is a better holiday if you're younger, but it's still a pretty cool time :)
Posted December 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM by • Kelly S