Copyright (c) 2014 by SharkAttack17 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SharkAttack17 -- Blogmeister

Welcome to my Webpage! I'm a lonewolf so I don't do many cooperations.-

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by SharkAttack17 teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

[LINK]" title="Sharklogo by MAS5, on Flickr">Sharklogo

Shark News!

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to Article 2 of SHARK NEWS! 

We got a representative that commented on the last post called Sally Mander: "Hi, Sharkattack, I would like to be your Student Council representative so I can make our school the best school in America! I would let us have unhealthy snacks, no homework, and extra recess. Vote for me! If you do I will give you a prize!

Rock On!

Sally Mander"

Thank you for that Comment. Every veiw and comment helps my ariticle get bigger !

FIRST UP, NASA is getting ready for the trip to the red planet, Mars!

This launch is hoping to be ready near 2012!

NEXT UP! The Protesters in Egypt are hoping to catch one of Gadafi's sons. Gadafi ruled over Libya until he was gone from the throne!

!

ENDING STORY If you can be any Superhero or villain, what would it be?

Put your thoughts and tell us what his or her's name, if it would be a hero or villain and what's their power!

GOOD BYE

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

my super hero wold be the green lanter what would yours be? I also like the idea of the news on your page it is cool. I also like your percy jackson storys I read the real one did you? I think you should whatch the the intervew on my page and when checoretor jumps on me keep playing it over and over. pece Roadrunnermemep sorry its so long. PS I like your hole page.
Posted November 29, 2011 at 06:32 PM by • roadrunnermemep