Copyright (c) 2014 by Sarah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sarah -- Blogmeister

Sarah's Amazing Blog!!.....Hi!!

A Great Year 2018!

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Sarah

teacher: Mrs. Brown

03/19/12
03/15/12
What the world would be like when I'm grown up 02/27/12
12/08/11
12/05/11
Veteran's Questons 11/21/11
What i Don't Like 11/07/11
I AM 09/13/11

VETERAN’S DAY QUESTIONS
What did you enjoy most about the program?
The one thing I enjoyed about the program was giving the gifts to the veterans becausethey want to know that we cared about them and to give them hugs and thank them for what they had done.

What were your feelings before and after the program?
My feelings before the program were nervous because I had to perform in front of the whole school and I had never done that before. My feelings after the program were proud because I was really proud of my grandpa for risking his life for me and I was happy too.
What would you change about the program?
I would change absouletly nothing because everything was perfect. Nobody messed up or anything. Everybody did a fantastic job!
Do you think the veterans and students at Botkins enjoyed the program?
I think everybody enjoyed because I seen smiles on their faces, they were clapping and they were cherring and standing up for their freedom.
How do you think you did on your patriotic symbol? Which symbol/monument do you think we could have added?
I think I did pretty well on my patriotic symbol. I did make a mistake. I did everything right. I think we could have added the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial because nobody did that one.
What surprised me on Veteran’s Day?
The thing that surprised me was that there was a lot of veterans there andhow much people enjoyed the program.
Article posted November 21, 2011 at 09:12 AM • comment (2) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I agree with every word in that blog!! I really liked how you stated the question and then answered it!! Overall, great job!!
Posted November 21, 2011 at 01:14 PM by • Dani
Great job Sarah! I'm glad you enjoyed Veteran's Day! I thought it was fun. I'm excited to hear more! Really great job! Good job echoing the question! Make sure you proofread though! Really great job though!
Posted November 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM by • Danielle

I am a 11 year old girl and Mrs. Brown's class. I enjoy playing soccer,basketball,volleybal and softball. I hope you enjoy my blog!!!!