Copyright (c) 2014 by Hailey B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hailey B -- Blogmeister

-

by Hailey B teacher: Melanie Transue

November Freewrite: Hailey Bomboy

BOOM! IM GOING TO VANISH BACK TO MY YOUNGIN' DAYS! When I was young about five, I switched back and forth between school districts. The first school that I ever went to was Turnpike Elementary School. When I went to that school I thought that I would stay there until I graduated from school. Also when I was in that school I felt like everyone liked me that goes for every school when I was younger because when your younger everything was great you felt like you were unstoppable.
When my mom and my step dad split I moved to Laceyville Elementary which was when the schools werent all one. When I was in that school we got to have three times to go outside for recess, one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at the end of the day; first through sixth grade.
After moving out of Aunt's house I moved to my other Aunt's house which put me in the district of Elk Lake. I was in forth grade when I went to Elk Lake. When I moved from my Aunt's to our own house I was still in the Elk Lake District, so that was good for me. My mom plans on me to stay in Elk Lake until I gradute. I love staying in a school and not moving because I hate moving from your friends.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 08:01 AM • comment • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List