Copyright (c) 2014 by KH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KH -- Blogmeister

WARFARE-GENERAL8-

by KH teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

“Oww Oww.” “Why do you keep punching me?” My heart is full of rage and misery. “They take their anger out on me.” “As if it is my fault they’re mad.” “It’s not my fault if they did badly in school, it’s not my fault they have fights with their friends and it’s not my fault when they’re mad with their parent’s.” “So why do they always punch me throw me around and even kick me?” “All night their heads just lay on me, it’s like someone just sitting on you all night.” “They don’t even give me a chance to breath.” “Sometimes if feel like I need to be hospitalized because their heads just lay on me for a long period of time.” “The worst is when they have pillow fights.” They scream and hit.” “It hurts me so much I wish they could understand me.” “The only good part of my day is in the afternoon, where I could maybe have a nice chat with the bed.” Sometimes I tell him about the pain I felt when they separated me from my family.” “The worst part of my life is when they put me in the washing machine. I hate it just goes round and round and then I start to become dizzy. I fell like throwing my guts out. The worst of all is when they say I’m too old to be used. They toss me in the garbage. Cans with smelly vegetables and toilet papers. I ask myself what I have I done to deserve this?
Article posted November 21, 2011 at 04:48 AM • comment (1) • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

I like that story.
Posted November 22, 2011 at 11:57 PM by • SM

I am 10 years old, I am in grade 5B, my favorite sports are soccer, dodgeball and basketball. My favorite food is sushi.