Copyright (c) 2014 by JackieDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JackieDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by JackieDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

Panthers

A panther’s habitat has a lot of vegetation, water, sunlight and it also has a lot of trees. The reason why there aren’t any more panther’s here in the U.S.A is because we started monopolizing them because they are one of our enemies. The things that are happening now that there aren’t any panthers in the U.S.A is that there is a large population of deer! There was not as much deer when the panthers were still in the U.S.A because panthers eat deer. The way life would be if panthers were still here is that there would be a larger amount of panthers than people, because panthers eat us to.