Copyright (c) 2014 by EF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EF -- Blogmeister

Me Party!!!

3H 2011-12

by EF

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make a Monster Toe

Written by GD

The monster toe is a great attraction to the feet. They catch your eye!!

·         Paint(purple, blue, yellow, green ,red, orange, pink and black)

·         Egg carton (white)

·         Yard stick

·         Toilet paper rolls(9)

·          Masking tape and scotch tap

·         Yellow construction paper

·         Black yarn and green yarn

·         Gold glitter

·         Glue (glue stick) 

1.       Open the egg carton and cut out 2 egg section

2.       Then tap(scotch tap)1 egg section on each end of 9 toilet paper rolls

3.       Take all paint( but black)and paint a bunch of different color medium size line on your 9 toilet paper rolls

4.       When waiting for toilet paper roll to dry cut out 18 egg section from a egg carton and take green, black and red paint, paint a black tiny dot in the center of 18 egg section then paint a green circle around the black dot then draw a few red wiggly lines so it looks blood shot on each one          

5.        When toilet paper roll is dry on each one pot 5 little glue dots then sprinkle gold glitter on glue dotes (and let glue dry)

6.       When the eyes are dry, tape or glue 2 eyeballs on each toe.

7.       Then glue green and black yarn on each toe.

8.       Now it’s time for someone else to attach the toe nail.

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 09:16 AM • comment • Reads 120 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I’m 8 years old and I go to Tatem Elementary School. My favorite dessert is triple chocolate banana float sundae. I love pink. Pink is my favorite color. I also love the peace sign. I love to read. My favorite book is The Daring Book for Girls. The place I want to visit is Paris. My favorite baseball team is the Phillies team and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My favorite animals are goldfish and puppies. My favorite food is pizza. My favorite sport is dance. I love dance I have one fish named Sherman I love him dearly. I hope you like my blog!