How to Make a Monster Toe
Written by GD
The monster toe is a great attraction to the feet. They catch your eye!!
· Paint(purple, blue, yellow, green ,red, orange, pink and black)
· Egg carton (white)
· Yard stick
· Toilet paper rolls(9)
· Masking tape and scotch tap
· Yellow construction paper
· Black yarn and green yarn
· Gold glitter
· Glue (glue stick)
1. Open the egg carton and cut out 2 egg section
2. Then tap(scotch tap)1 egg section on each end of 9 toilet paper rolls
3. Take all paint( but black)and paint a bunch of different color medium size line on your 9 toilet paper rolls
4. When waiting for toilet paper roll to dry cut out 18 egg section from a egg carton and take green, black and red paint, paint a black tiny dot in the center of 18 egg section then paint a green circle around the black dot then draw a few red wiggly lines so it looks blood shot on each one
5. When toilet paper roll is dry on each one pot 5 little glue dots then sprinkle gold glitter on glue dotes (and let glue dry)
6. When the eyes are dry, tape or glue 2 eyeballs on each toe.
7. Then glue green and black yarn on each toe.
8. Now it’s time for someone else to attach the toe nail.