Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make a Monster Nose.

Written by AC

I can make a monsters nose. Do you want to know? Well I will tell you!

·         Glue stick

·         Card board

·         White construction paper

·         Red construction paper

·         Yellow glitter

·         Green yarn

·         And scissors

1.       Cut out the cardboard to a square that is 5 by 5 inches

2.       Draw a star on it touching all sides

3.       Pant it blue

4.       Cut the white paper into 5 small lightning bolts that is 2 inches put glitter on it

5.       Put red paper on the nose and glue it and put the lightning bolt on the nose

6.       Glue on the yarn on to the nose

7.       Wow your done!                   

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.