Copyright (c) 2014 by Landyn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Landyn -- Blogmeister

Landyn's Amazing World

by Landyn teacher: Mark Ahlness

The Turkey Escape
By Landyn

Once upon a time there was a turkey named Turkey. He was a really brave turkey. But one day he almost got eaten on Thanksgiving night.

They put him in the oven. They cooked him for 5 hours. But did Turkey survive it or not? That is why I am going to tell you if Turkey survived it or not! Ok so now I am going to tell you.

On November 24 every year the farmer would take one turkey, but that turkey was Turkey. They put Turkey in the oven. The next day Turkey got cooked. After they cooked him they put him by a window to cool off a bit. And back at the farm mommy turkey was crying like this “Waaaaaaaa”, so Turkey jumped out the window and ran back to the farm.

Turkey was running as fast as he could. Finally he made it but Mommy turkey was gone. The End

Subscribe with Bloglines