Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make Monster Toes

How to Make Monster Toes

Written by EK

Monster toes are always a good Halloween prank. It is tricky to make but I will show you how to make monster toes.

Materials

·         4 egg carton holders

·         red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink paint                   

·         black paint

·         tape[masking is the best]

·         empty paper towel roll

·         gold glitter

·         glue stick

·         yarn [black/green]

Steps

1.       Get paper towel roll and paint it multi-colored.

2.       After you paint it then paint 2 more egg carton holders the top and bottom colors and tape them on the paper towel roll.

3.       Next, get 2 more egg carton holders and make them look like eyeballs [make sure you tape them on].

4.       Glue on the green and black yarn on to the paper towel roll

5.       Make dots with your glue stick. Put a pinch of gold glitter on each dot.

6.       Try out your prank on somebody and scare them

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.