Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

p>

How to Make a Monsters Right Eye.

By DC

This is a how to article about how to make a monsters eye that’s how the monster can see it always needs one

Materials you need

·         Cardboard

·         Scissors

·         Pencil

·         Paint

·         Markers

1.       You get the cardboard cut it into a big circle

2.       Then with a marker draw a circle in the middle of the cardboard and color it in scarlet

3.       Also draw blood dripping down the eye

4.       You would also need the eyelid to be multicolored then get the paint and paint it all different colors and you could mix some colors.

5.       When you have all of that done you would attach it to the monster so now it could see.

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.