How To Make A Monster Body
You will see the monster will be easy but when you start it seems hard.
(Materials you need)
· A big box
· Masking tape
· Big paper sheet
· Purple plastic sheet
1. Get a big box and use your marker. (Too see if it is too small or too big because it has to be a certain size).
2. Crumble up the newspaper. (It has to be round if you have a cube box).
3. Get your crumbled newspaper and start using the masking tape. (To tape the crumbled newspaper on the box to make it round).
4. After your done taping your crumbled newspaper, put the white sheet on. (So it could be easier to paint on to make it neon-green).
5. Get your neon-green paint and start painting half of your body.
6. When you are all done that, get the purple plastic paper and wrap the other part of the body. (because it has to also be purple).
7. Let the body dry. ( before you put the body parts together).
8. You’ve got a body.