How to Make a Monster Wrist Watch
Written by KM
Every monster needs a wrist watch. How would they tell time? Well, I’m going to tell you how to make a monster happy with his (or her) own wrist watch.
· Paint (any two colors)
· Paper ( any three colors)
· Glue (either kind)
· Two paint brushes
· Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
· A person who can draw footballs and buckles
· A red sharpie
1. First, cut a ten centimeter wide diamond out of cardboard.
2. Paint the front (only the front) one of the two colors you picked and the side the other color. Wait until it is dry.
3. Take the purple construction paper and cut five hands (like on a clock) out.
4. Now draw sixteen numbers (one through sixteen) trace the outside of the numbers with the red sharpie(or color them with a red marker). Cut them out.
5. Glue on hands and numbers (hands in the middle, pointing to any number and put four numbers on every side of the diamond).
6. Next, make the strap. Take the blue construction paper and make two straight lines (connected) and cut it out. Glue the edges together.
7. Now it’s time to bring in that person who can draw footballs and buckles. Draw footballs on the strap (construction paper) and make any color buckle.
8. Glue the top of the wrist watch on the strap.
9. Now that you got everything done, attach the wrist watch to the monster’s arm and let your monster enjoy=http://