Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to make a Monster  Passport

By MH

A monster passport is very important if you  don’t have one for your monster it will not be able to go out of this country! That is why your monster needs a monster passport.

Materials you will need

·         Scissors

·         Glue and tape

·         2 red pieces of paper

·         2 green pieces of paper

·         Red and green yarn

·         A white piece of paper

·         Picture of monster’s head

·         makers 

1.       cut the green pieces of paper into a 12in square.

2.       cut the yarn into small bits (1in each).

3.       cut the red pieces of paper into the shape of demon wings.

4.       write the word passport on the fount of one green piece of paper.

5.       put the yarn onto the wings.

6.       put the wings onto the cover one on the top left corner and one on the top right corner.

7.       put the picture of the monster’s head in the passport.

8.       get the white piece of paper and draw a fake map..

9.       glue the map on the  inside  of the passport(not covering the picture).

10.   now you’re done your monster passport have a great day.

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.